Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hey! Check out the side bar on links! I found a website that has some really sweet games, all involving A Series of Unfortunate Events! My favorite game is the Bad Memory Wheel. At least I think it's called that... Anyways, check it out! It also has other things like a discusion thing and a summary of the books- or at least what's on the back of them. So, anyways, it's a really sweet site and it's really fun... Oh! and this has nothing to do with the site nor the books, but check out the other new link. It's for advice. Anyway, I found out that the 13th book comes out on Friday, October 13, 2006! It's the LAST BOOK!! I am going to die of not being able to read anymore of the troubling sad story of the Bauldelaires... = ( Wa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home